Become A Contributor!
We continually receive more messages, contribution requests, and Inquiries than we are able to keep up with, so if you’re interested in contributing, please complete the form below to send us your contribution idea for consideration. Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Content must be exclusive and unique, between 350– 2,000 words.
2. Preferable topics: project management concepts, leadership, management strategies, how-to guides, agile, SEO, analytics, strategy, or digital media.
3. Content must be an editorial, not an advertorial.
4. Articles should include relevant charts or images.
5. Article submissions must include: Author’s name, email, and a brief bio (up to 150 words).
6. Links within the article need to be relevant to the content and should not be used to directly or indirectly publicize, or market any person, website, product or service. Such links will be not be approved for the article.
7. Any links included will have a “rel=nofollow” attribute.
8. We reserve the right to proof-read and lightly edit the article as needed.
We’re seeking to work with people who already have strong, focused ideas, so we usually only go through one draft with our contributors. If you need more help in developing an article, we have a small team of freelance editors who can work with you to prepare your piece for publication.
We understand that contributions are often motivated by PR or marketing goals, but content published on sheworksdigital.com must first and foremost provide strong thought leadership in service to the SWD community. The great news is, it is usually possible to balance our quality requirements with the goals motivating the contribution.
Submit your content proposal for SHE WORKS Digital
3 Most Common Challenges of Remote Work;and how to avoid themBelow we've broken down a few key points you need to know about the challenges of managing remote employees' wellbeing, maintaining accountability for their workload, and how to maintain communications...
Telecommuting; who reaps the largest benefitThe employer or the remote workerCorporate organizations worldwide have realized a digital shift caused by the pandemic. Therefore, they've adopted new work from home policies to align their processes with digital...
SHE WORKS Digital™ supports agencies, start-ups, and sales organizations of all types and sizes in the entertainment industry with the creative project management workforce. If you’re interested in knowing the roles of a creative project manager, business analysis, or program manager, and need to fill positions in your firm or organization with such skills, contact us at Support@SheWorksDigital.com and begin preparing your teams for working remotely. Our firm can help you find the best creative project management candidates for you. For video marketers and creative content freelancers looking for work, we will help you find suitable outsourced projects at the right time.